Director of publication: Jane Freedman (GBV-MIG project coordinator)
CRESPPA – Centre de recherches sociologiques et politiques de Paris – UMR 7217 CNRS, Université Paris 8, Université Paris Nanterre.
CNRS Site Pouchet – 59-61 rue Pouchet, 75 849 Paris cedex 17
Web design: Sophie Bono-Lauriol (CNRS UAR 2276)
Site host: Direction des systèmes d’information (DSI) du CNRS
See “General Data Protection Regulation” section for policy on data protection.
Neither GBV-MIG project consortium, nor CNRS nor CRESPPA cannot in any way be held liable for the content of the information contained on this site or for any consequences arising from their use or interpretation.
The contents, texts, including videos and images that appear or are available on the site are protected by intellectual property law.
As such, you undertake not to use, extract, copy, translate, reproduce, sell, publish, exploit and disseminate the contents of the site protected by intellectual property law, without prior written authorisation from the director of publication.
However, the GBV-MIG project consortium grants the Internet user, for strictly personal, private and non-collective use, the right to reproduce all or part of the content of the site, in one copy for back-up copies or printing on paper only.
The creation of hyperlinks by third parties to pages or documents disseminated on the GBV-MIG project website is permitted provided that the links are not contrary to the interests of the GBV-MIG project consortium or those of the CNRS and that they ensure the possibility for the user to identify the origin and author of the document.
Protection des données personnelles
GBV-MIG project coordination, in its capacity as controller, informs you that your data is processed. When certain information is required to access specific features of the site, this requirement is indicated at the time of data entry collection. If you refuse to provide required entries, you may not be able to access certain services.
Personal data may be collected by GBV-MIG project coordination (Jane Freedman, CRESPPA UMR 7217 CNRS Site Pouchet – 59-61 rue Pouchet, 75 849 Paris cedex 17).
Non-registered internet users, i.e. simple visitors, are not identifiable and, therefore, are not affected by the recording of personal data.
- For project members, the following personal data may be registered in the members’ directory:
- First name
- Professional email
- Institutional web page
- Short resume
- Other information voluntarily given by the data subject
- This data is accessible to:
- Webmasters, site administrators of gbvmigration.cnrs.fr, for all data
- authenticated contributors for their own data
- The data retention period shall not exceed the duration of the GBV-MIG research project
- No data transfer outside the European Union is carried out
In compliance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions, in particular Law No. 78-17 of 6 January amended relating to data processing, files and freedoms and European Regulation No. 2016/679/EU of 27 April 2016 (applicable since 25 May 2018), you have the following right:
- Authenticated contributor (Project member with an access account to the website gbvmigration.cnrs.fr):
- Update or delete your data by logging into your account and configuring its settings
- User member (does not have an access account):
- Exercise your right of access, to know the personal data concerning you
- Request the updating of your data, if it is inaccurate
- Request portability or erasure of your data
- Request the deletion of your account
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data
- Oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of your data
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your data
To exercise these rights: Jane Freedman, CRESPPA UMR 7217 CNRS Site Pouchet – 59-61 rue Pouchet, 75 849 Paris cedex 17.
You can also contact the Data Protection Officer at the following address:
CNRS – DPD, 2 rue Jean Zay, Bâtiment Ariane 4, 54519 Vandoeuvre lès Nancy Cedex, 54519 Vandoeuvre lès Nancy Cedex
If, after contacting us, you believe that your rights in the field of Information Technology and Liberties are not respected, you are entitled to file a claim with the CNIL, online or by post.
This website is based on web kit designed and produced as part of the project to harmonise CNRS websites by the CNRS Communication Department (Dircom) and Information Systems Department (DSI).